The Pleasure of a Friday Evening

Thursday morning, 10:11 am text message thread
Him: How much longer until you’re here in my arms?  :) I miss u, need u.
Me: I miss you. 24 little hours, baby.
Him: you free tomorrow eve?
Me: YES, all yours. In need of you and the pleasure you give me.
Him: Good.

Thursday night, 6pm, American Airlines Flight  85 somewhere above Nevada
My thoughts are white hot, especially now that I’m on my way like a winged goddess returning to her temple. Perhaps it’s the glass of wine or perhaps the anticipation of seeing Him again. My panties are damp from the delicious thoughts I’ve been playing in my mind about tomorrow’s date night. I reminisce on just how great it is to give myself to Him, how he takes me on thrilling rides of so much joy. He knows how to get me to places only he has directions to. I can’t wait to land and get onto the streets of San Francisco, being chauferred to bed. Being with Him can’t come soon enough.

Friday morning, 7:03 am W Hotel San Francisco
I dreamt of Him eating my sweetness in the back seat of my car: my feet pointed and arched against the interior ceiling, my head thrown back in joy, our eyes meeting as his tongue laps at me, darts inside and savoring the taste of my inner walls, gliding out to kiss and bath my lips with his hungry kisses, fingers plying my hearth open and feeling all around. Very soon, this will no longer be a dream. I languidly get out of bed. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I look at my reflection in the mirror and smile. I look aroused, I look ready to be taken. I pinch my left nipple while standing there, savoring the tingling sensation of it. I get in the shower, very cautious to not touch my self seductively, to hold at bay the growing urge just a few hours longer.

Friday morning, 8:55am text message thread
Me: It’s wet and sexy today. At least that’s how I feel :) Tonight, 8pm?
Him: yes baby
Me: Oh goodie
I walk down the street with a happy stride to meet a friend for breakfast, smiling widely, despite the downpour of rain.

Friday  evening, 5:17pm text message thread
Me: “I can’t wait ‘til I get home so u can turn my cherry out…”
Him: Me too

Friday evening, 7:35pm W Hotel San Francisco
       The bellman leaves after I give him a tip for bringing me a prettily wrapped package, from Him: a beautiful golden brown long wig with layered front bangs. A look that is definitely different from my usual one of wildly curly hair. Even if I had blown my hair straight, it would never look like the wig. To be his but appear unlike what he’s accustomed to, it just gets me even more excited for tonight.  The note attached reads: “For my Beauty, more Beauty.”

Friday evening, 7:51pm text message thread
Him: will u tell me when u are ready?
Me: Yes, almost done. Just putting on the finishing touches. You can come now.
Him: Ok. Gonna roll a little joint for later then head over.
Me: C’est parfait
Him: On way
Me: K
Him: Let’s keep it real simple tonight. No talking. Just want to be near you. That’s what I need.
Me: Whatever you want your pretty little young thing to do
Him: :)
Me: I’m extra pretty tonight. I hope you like ;)
Him: I’m certain I will. Will u be comfortable on your ur knees?
Me: Don’t you worry about me; on my knees for you is all I’ve wanted today.
Him: :). Mmmm. I’m here.
Me: Room 319. The door is open for you.

Friday evening, 8:04pm. Room 319, W Hotel San Francisco
       I have to tell myself to be calm, and do a few quick meditative breaths to still the anticipation that’s hurdling up inside of me. I inhale, and exhale. I’m so aware of every part of my body. My nipples brush against my jersey top, growing firm with each breath. My sweet spot twitches with happiness, the ache that lives deep inside of it is soon to get its fill. My eyes dance as I look  at the door. It latches open. There he is, as handsome as ever. His thick brown hair is brushed down into an appropriate coif, His glowing and creamy skin, his clean shaven face, his devilish smile upon his face as he takes me in with his gaze.
“Hi baby”, he whispers sweetly. “Hi”, I reply. He approaches me, and wraps his arms around and presses against me. “You look especially beautiful tonight. This look suits you ", he says. He gently strokes the wig, and caresses my face.The jersey of my dress is no barrier against his heat and mine. They collide and send tingles all through my body. Oh, to feel him, to hold him, to smell his masculine sent mingled with his cologne. Divinity in essence.“Are you ready for a fun time tonight? I am”, he says taking my hand. He picks up my jacket and holds it up. I place myself into its form. He turns me around and zips it up. We look at each other’s faces, smiles planted and shining back at each of us. He leans in and kisses me. My mouth responds in kind. His tongue probes gently into my mouth. I receive it and dance his tongue around. We press our lips together, mouths affectionately greeting. He pulls away reluctantly and says, “Let’s go”. We leave my room and walk down the corridor to the elevator.  His grip on my hand is confident, as is his stride. I will follow him to wherever he leads me.

Friday night, 10:18pm Boulevard Restaurant, Financial District San Francisco
I adore Him for taking me to my favorite restaurant in town. There really isn’t a place that can come close to it back home in Los Angeles. Perhaps it’s the nearby view of the Bay Bridge, twinkling like a constellation in the background, or all the wood paneling and soft lighting. I think it’s because I’m with Him finally, after a grueling travel schedule for work. It’s never easy during Awards Season. You’re at the whim of everyone else, not there for the one with whom you’d really do anything for. I like that he understands the demands of my work. I like that he knows how to release me from those invisible bonds, knows that he sets me free and reanimates me.
“I’m going to the powder room, darling. The door will be open for you,” I say as I get up.
Two minutes later, after I’ve washed my hands and reapplied my lipstick, he comes in and latches the door to the private room behind him. I can see his thickness fighting against the wool of his trousers. I want to release it and set it free, and smile outwardly into the mirror so he can see my reflection in it and receive the message I’m sending.
He turns me around and strokes my hair. He puts his hands at the nape of my neck. His grip grows firm quickly and he pushes me down the length of his torso, down to his hips. He cradles the back of my neck with his strong hand. With his free one, he unzips his trousers. I help him and undo his buckle and button. He pulls out his thick cock from his boxer briefs. I open my hungry mouth and let the swelling head enter. He keeps his hold on me. I open my mouth as he pushes into my mouth, my throat. I feel his cock fill my mouth, the back of my throat. I want to pull back but he holds himself deep for what feels like hours but are mere seconds. He releases my head back a bit but is soon pulling my mouth down his erection again, thrusting a little at the same time. All I can do is bend to his rhythm and rest my neck into his grip. He guides his cock in and out of my mouth and throat, I yield to his thrusts and parry to his undulations. I savor the taste of his cock and pre-cum trickling down the back of my throat. I fight back the budding orgasm stirring down below. I cannot help but sway my hips to his rhythm and arch my back when I receive his. I feel his hands move down to my hips, my ass. He reaches down and back and finds my center. He feels the heat and wetness there, and moves my panties  to the right until I’m exposed. He puts his index finger inside my wetness, adding his middle finger, moving both of them in and out of me. My spot quivers and pulses, more wetness pours from it. “Mmmm, baby, you’re so wet”, he murmurs. His fingers don’t cease to play and explore. I ride the wave but hold back from bringing the crash to the shore. “This is what you do to me” I answer between sucklings and deep thrusts as I devour Him.
He lifts me up with his grip and turns me toward the mirror. I peer at Him in the mirror. He looks back. With my panties still pulled aside, he pushes his hot cock into me from behind. Finally, sword is back in its sheath. I close my eyes and receive Him. “Oh, baby!”, I cry out. “Hush!”, he firmly replies. I bite my lips to stay the moans I want to let escape as he plunges deep into me. I arch my back a little more to receive Him. His thickness and length open and engulf me simultaneously. It is a pleasure I relish. His thrusts grow more steady. “Whatever you feel or do, don’t cum. Keep that sweetness there for me, alright? We’re going to go back to the table and enjoy dessert, baby. This is just the beginning of our night”, he whispers into my ear. He kisses the back of my neck, at the very center. He moans against my neck and I feel a heat like molten lava fill my interior. The jizz joy rushes through me. I want to cum from the sheer feeling of his heat spreading inside but, like a good love, I hold my ebbing burst at bay. He slides himself out and places a finger inside of me and moves it around, feeling what was just deposited and making sure I hold it inside. “This is what you make me”, I say as he puts my panties back in place. I straighten my dress and turn around as he exits. I reapply my lipstick and go back to the table, my panties slowly soaking up his escaping juices.

Friday night, 11:02pm in the carriage of a chauffeured car driving down Mission Street
           I ask Him where he has told the driver to take us. He doesn’t reply but instead pushes the button, and the partition begins to go up. I glimpse the driver looking back at me. Our eyes meet in the last instant. I wonder if the driver really can see into the back, even when the partition is pulled up. The driver’s parting glance hints at the possibility.
Me and Him begin to inch toward each other closer.  He reaches into his jacket pocket and takes out the joint. He lights it and takes a puff, rolling down his window so the herbal odour can escape. He passes it to me, and I draw on it. We both enjoy the flow of the effects of the herb. It moves me to excitement, opening up my mind and my senses even more. After we finish the smoke, soon after our lips and eyes meet, and they clash simultaneously. I feel Him reaching down between my legs. He finds his target, and feels the wetness of my panties. “Oh, baby look here. What’s all this?”, he playfully says. “This is how you leave me, your ready vessel”, I moan. He pats my slit and rubs my silk panties against it. I feel more drops fall there. Perhaps I’m more excited than ever before, I don’t know. I ache for Him to take me again. I open my legs further. He moves my panties just a little to the side. He puts two fingers inside, then, as fast as we began, he moves to the other side of the long seat of the car. I bite my finger, and look at the street lights flying past the window, feelings of desire rising up inside of me. The cool night air does nothing to soothe the heat on my skin. I hear Him sucking his fingers, enjoying the taste of our co-mingled flavors.

Friday night, 11:25pm Room #319, W Hotel San Francisco
           We’ve been dancing to the soft music playing from the iPod dock, my famed sensual playlist that emits just the right balance of aural sounds to set and keep the mood. Our mouths haven’t separated from each other since we walked in, our bodies haven’t moved apart in the same amount of time. We softly sway and move. I could just stay here with Him in his arms. It is the place of comfort. We’ve been slowly dancing to and from the bed. Whenever we get so very close, he moves us away and continues to kiss and dance us around the room. I move with Him but the anticipation is mounting steadily. I peer from the corner of my eye the bed, which we are close to. He releases me from our pressed bodies and gently pushes me to the bed. I fall like a feather, soft and calm. He lays his body on top of me, his mouth pressed on mine.  With his right hand, he reaches down and lifts the skirt of my dress. With his left, he clasps my hand and raises my arm up, holding  down. His right hand finds my panty  hem, and pulls them down. I raise my hips to help release them. His kisses grow more steady, his tongue dancing more excitedly. His mouth moves to my neck. He suckles and gently bites. My panties down, my skirt up, he takes my other hand and guides it to his belt. I follow and unbuckle and unbutton. I pull down the zip. I brush the back of my hand against his solid girth. I pull his cock out from the top of his briefs. I feel the tip's wetness. I moan deeply.

At his pressing, I turn over so he can unzip my dress. He undresses me. He straightens the hair down my neck, my upper back. I feel his eyes on me. I know he loves the way I look from behind, it is his absolute favorite picture of me. He rises to undress. I hear buttons open and the falling of cotton and wool and silk. I feel Him press his body against my back. Finally, I get to feel the down of his soft and hairy torso on me. It is a thrill to feel the hair and his skin pressed against me, the sensory opposite of my smooth caramel skin touched by his. I feel his thick cock resting and throbbing against the middle of my buttocks. He grinds against it, his cock moving like a snake between blades of grass in the valley of me. The head presses against my door, knocking every so often. I bid Him to enter me. He wanes. I urge further. He lets it fall into the slippery place, going in and out teasingly. Without warning, he plunges full tilt into me. I yield to the thrust, relax into the fullness of his large and solid member. My favorite part of him now conjoined in the favorite part of me. He brings himself to the outer edges of my sweetness and goes back in deeply. I wince at the depth but open to it. I love the feel of taking all of Him inside me, at any pace he chooses. A few more thrusts, and he turns me over onto my back, never letting himself out of me. I hold him fast and dear, to have Him like this is all I’ve wanted for endless days. Our eyes meet and he thrusts in. I feel him inside me differently, I feel him reaching into places in my depths he hasn’t before. I moan with pleasure, my eyes sparkle with want. I gaze up at Him. He plunges further and stronger. I feel my ocean rise and allow myself to crash to the other shore. He feels my orgasm, and falls forward to kiss me. I take Him so deep inside, I don’t ever want to let go. I ride the waves of my ocean and he continues to surf . I feel Him throb and pulse as he dives shallow and deep. My orgasm returns, stronger. He rises to the crests and back down. I plead to Him with my body to come crash on the shore with me. He holds back and just rides. I writhe and squirm and move with Him, coming and going as if on a rollercoaster ride. He reaches down to my nipples and tickles and pinches them, feeling them perked with excitement. He cups my small breasts and handles them. I moan righteously. He smiles down at me, as I smile back. I bite my bottom lip as another peak of pleasure rises up from my inner depths. Again, my body urges Him to keep riding, as I relax and parry to his fervent thrusts and swallow his hardness and his thickness with my other, lower mouth, suckling his pre-seminal fluid and savoring it. I relish the feeling of our overflowing juices mixing together, his cum from before and mine from now; our nectar lubricating our passion.  He pulls his body from mine. For the tiny moment of separation it feels like eons. He turns me over, again into our favorite position. I inch up to the top of the bed, burying my head and face into the pillows. He strokes the hair of the wig and parts it to reveal the right side of my face. He enters me again, burying into me. I grind and move in time with Him. He rides even more deeply. I raise my hips to meet his, opening up more.I feel him grow rigid. I yield further and beg him with my sweet spot to come to his pleasure. He responds with growing movements and growing speed. I feel another crescendo coming up from my core again with each of his thrusts.“You’re so beautiful tonight, baby. I’ve missed you so much”, he whispers. I reach my mouth to his. He plunges to my very depths as I feel him throb and pulse, delivering another volley of jizz joy , covering my inner walls. “Fill me up, my sweet lover”, I cry. We cum at the same time, my ecstasy gushing forth. Mingled and wet as if we’ve been swimming, we lay for what are endless moments. 
“This is what we become, together”, I say, as we lay back and enjoy the pleasures of our sweet Friday night.

Comments