Swim (Part 1)

My Love,

I remember the city under the sea and being with you there in that incarnation that was seemingly so long ago and only just yesterday, confounded in the strangeness of Time. Every minute detail comes rushing back!! How we were so United, and ultimately Divided. 
Politics, the art of the Impossible; Love, the art of the Possible.

You were who I was running to--and we meet again on dry land, only to transcend the earth and fly.


We will stop "missing" each other when we give each a piece of our self to the other and carry it with us through our days...
You can give it to me and I will give it to you--we will turn it into Light together.

Your nuances are endearing, for they tickle me pink and rainbow bright. They lend to moments of folly, and eons of little dreams, where I find you there, gentle as the Sun on my face. You soothe me.


May I be the solace you seek.
Let me make you feel better...

-M
May 4, 2009

Comments