Musings From My Heart 2

Love,

        You bring me joy and heavenly bliss.
The World is complete when I am in your presence and hollow when we are apart.

I am caught up completely in the rapture.

When you are away it feels like we are thousands of miles apart and I longingly ache to be with you, to hear your voice, to get lost in your eyes.

I will swim in the deepest depths of the sea to cleanse my Soul for you.

How can I raise you up like you have done for me? All I want to do is to return the favor, a thousand fold.

I am happy. It is because of You.

The smallest things about you are the biggest inspirations to me--could you be a muse to me?

It's beyond sexual, it's connection.

I want to wake up in your arms like we did on Sunday morning, hearing the songs your birds were singing, the light of the day filling the room gently, our bodies intertwined, your kiss on my neck. I am awakened.
Let us energize each other.

We have moved forward into a new "us"--where do we go from here, from this place of beginnings? I anticipate the answer, I anticipate the knowing.

I am an open book to you--my pages are filled with varied stories of a past that has made me into who I Am and new chapters are devoted to you. May our story be written continuously, with infinite volumes.

At your piano may you play that song for me again. And again. Music to my ears, a symphony to my Soul.
I can look at you and think a trillion thoughts but fail to come up with words to speak them; I am caught up in the dance, not wanting the music to fade and the lights to go out. So when I am silent and gazing, listening intently, let me enjoy the awe I witness in you...

I really want to be with you. I know you feel the same way too.

(June 11, 2009)

Comments