"Just for You, Daddy"

On Oct 4, 2014 5:29 AM, "XX" wrote:

Holy fuck I miss u

When do you get in my love?

Sent from my iPhone


On Oct 4, 2014, at 8:45 AM,” Mx Amoureaux” wrote:

>I'm home darling xx

I got in last night. I came back early from my trip to see you...
*sent from Outer Space*


On Oct 4, 2014 6:04 AM, "XX" wrote:

Gosh I didn't know u came back early for me. Compounds my sadness and longing for u my love.

 I had to fly early this morn to see my daughter for a few days. Back Thursday. Really really kills me I won't see u til then. Had no choice. Have to go to a school event and my work ended Thursday and begins else where on or around the 12th. Will be back Thursday and will hold you closer than I ever have before.

 Unless u can come to NYC baby but I highly doubt u can so quickly. Wish u could be in NYC or close to me. In my apt. Or in your hotel. Waiting for me.

 I almost didn't go so I could see u and make love to u. Saving all my sex for just u my baby. I hope that's ok. God I crave u!

 How was Paris?

U miss me?

Sent from my iPhone


On Oct 4, 2014, at 9:25 AM, “Mx Amoureaux” wrote:

Yes!!! I left before we even presented the shows, which are today.

Wish I could come to NY and be nearby you. I really do.

I can wait until Thursday. Have all of this sweetness and love to give to you, the one I keep it for, the one it belongs to. I miss you so much! I want nothing more than to be in your arms. Please be sure to see me when you're back. I can't bear the thought of missing you again, especially since you will be working again out of town and I'll be back in Europe from the 19th.

Have a safe and enjoyable trip.

Miss, need, crave, and love you my sweet man xxoxx

*sent from Outer Space*


On Oct 4, 2014, 6:56 AM, "XX" wrote:

Fuck I love u

Sent from my iPhone


On Oct 4, 2014, at 9:59 AM, “Mx Amoureaux” wrote:

I love u

*sent from Outer Space*


On Oct 4, 2014 7:13 AM, "XX" wrote:

U there baby? At home?

Sent from my iPhone


On Oct 4, 2014, at 10:19 AM, “Mx Amoureaux” wrote:

Yes, I am

*sent from Outer Space*


On Oct 4, 2014, 7:38 AM, "XX" wrote:

Please pull down your pants just past your ass and take a pic of it. Will make me so happy

Sent from my iPhone


On Oct 4, 2014, at 10:41 AM, “Mx Amoureaux” wrote:

Here you go.

Just for you, Daddy xx

*sent from Outer Space*

Comments